Monday 22 February 2016

The not so big return

'Ello

Okay, okay I realise that it has been around 2 years since I have used this blog, but if anyone has ever taken 4 A Levels I'm sure you'd understand why this got moved to the sidelines.
However, my A Levels are long over and I have found myself with ALOT of free time; despite working full time, visiting the gym 3 times a week (most weeks...maybe...sometimes) and sleeping a hell of a lot. So here I am again, having one of my 'stuff it, lets start a blog moments'.
The true reason for me wanting to begin this blog again is that I have recently been looking over my posts from a couple of years back and thinking who knows what my life would be like if I had stuck with this. I enjoyed this so much in the short period that it was a part of my life, so why the hell not begin again, hey? Shouldn't we all step out of our comfort zones a little bit every once in a while?

Looks like you'll be seeing a lot more of me in the future...but first I have to think of some decent-ish content. Shit. 

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment